Learning by Discovery
- By learning how technology works, Students become better able to control the world instad of being controlled by it.
- Knowledge about electronics can enhance the value of the Student.
- Knowledge of electronic environments focuses on the concepts and operational function of components that underpin the understanding of how electronic environments (functional combinations of hardware and embedded software in the real world, ie, circuits, prototypes or products) are developed, assembled and tested.
- Initially students learn about basic components and the concepts that describe the behaviour of a circuit. Students progress from this to more advanced understanding of circuit and embedded programming concepts and learn about an increasing range of components and their operation function in real circuits.
- At the highest level, students will be able to discuss complex electronic environments in terms of their subsystems and programming structures and apply some basic mathematical calculations within this discussion which will take the route to Advanced Robotics Lab.