Learning Karate can really help to arm the Rose Marians with a host of positive mental and physical skills that will help them in school, at home and in life.
The life skills the Rose Marians learn through this program is highly appreciated as it imparts the following in them;
- Promotes self confidence and self esteem which improves the students grades.
- Offers a lot more than just self defense and physical fitness.
- Gives the students the discipline to study that leads to increased concentration at school which pays off in the form of better grades.
- Promotes leadership skills in children to help them succeed in life.
- Teaches students about setting goals, leadership, and taking responsibility.
- Increases speed, stamina, and strength in children.
- Develops balance, coordination, and timing.
- Teaches students how to protect themselves from danger. This invaluable skill may even save their life.
Our high energy classes focus the Rose Marians energy in a positive and productive manner.
The classes are conducted from Monday to Friday.