Useful tips to Parents to manage your kids during summer holidays:
Parents can prepare a “day plan” for your kids to use this summer holidays in a useful and effective way. This plan must be a balanced one with different components. This could help your children to develop their physical, intellectual and social well being. We have designed a “Day Plan” model consists of possible activities that your children can be engaged with.
Physical Well being:
- To wake up early in the morning
- Start the day with Prayer
- To go for an early morning walk
- Take bath twice in a day
- Drink at least 4 liters of water every day
- Simple exercise at home to keep them healthy and fit
- Avoid junk foods especially packed foods and soft drinks
- Have more seasonal fruits
- Play outdoor games at least an hour per day, but not under hot sun
- Don’t sit before TV, Video games or PC for more than 30 minutes
- Go to bed early.
Intellectual Well being:
- Attend summer courses as per your field of interest
- Drawing & Painting
- Jewel Making, fur dolls, embroidery
- Sports/Games coaching
- Music Instruments, Singing and Dance
- The Hindu- Try word puzzles, SudokuHave a glance on Educational corner, Technology center, young world.
- Read magazines such as PC world, Electronics for you, Education plus, Reader’s Digest etc.
- Watch English News Channels (especially debates) such as CNN, BBC, NDTV, Headlines today
- Juniors can learn Maths Tables
- Have a habit of web-browsing under parent’s guidance.
- To help your parents in day to day work.
- Spend time with your family members
- Play outdoor and indoor games with your friends
- Plan for excursions with your family members
- Read the biographies of Missionaries and personalities